miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Encarna in Ireland 7th&8th Jan.







Great to be back in my little beddie with the Discovery channel blanding on about submarines or pyramids or how pencils are made. After a stunning breakfast at Mama T's we took a trusty 46a-er into town . It was cold, very cold and little Encarna was suffering. Keoghes was the second stop after Encarna threw ice on the pond St, Stephen's Green. We then went into Trinity College which is one of the great seats of learning - and The Trinity Ball is the highlight of the season, it's the only time I was ever allowed into the place. Army Bargains on Little Mary Street is where I get my black cargo troons so I pick up a pair there. A beer in a church (?) where Handle practised 'The Messiah' before unleashing it on the unsuspecting Dubliners, who later on got their own back, in O'Donoghues. We went for dinner in () and I have to say that the service and the rib-eye steak were orgasmic, well the steak was. Day 8 and it was time to head back to Madrid, something which went off without too much hassle though I MUST recommend THE CLOCK BAR in terminal B, if you haven't been there, you ain't been nowhere dude. We slapped into runway 3 and Javi was waiting to take the beautiful Encarna out of my clutches and put her on the bus back to Cadiz. It snowed the next day.

No hay comentarios: